We know that sometimes these first “date” things can get a little awkward but let us help you make it a win everytime! We have all of your first date needs under one roof.
1. Bowling, duh! Way better than awkwardly staring at each other over some half baked spaghetti!
2. Drinks. Is he or she a beer lover of a whisky on the rocks type? We've got you covered from can beers to delicate wines.
3. Food. What's more romantic than brick oven pizza and tots?
4. Arcade games. Old school and classic first date vibe. Plus, you can teach your new friend how to hold a pool stick!
5. Groovy tunes. Perfect way to set the mood!
Ok and let’s be honest, you and your date are probably not the best bowlers in the city, right? There’s a certain playful energy that comes with competing at something you both aren’t very good at and you shouldn't underestimate the power of a post-strike hi-five!
You'll never run out of things to do as the night goes on and if all else fails and you can't imagine spending one more second with your first date, we have the friendliest bartenders in the city to help you take the edge off.
See you soon lovers!